Who should apply?
We welcome all companies with life science technologies to apply, whether your intellectual property is licensed from Cornell or not.
Please follow the steps more or less in sequence to complete the admission package. Please contact us to discuss your business and submit the application.
- Sign Non-Disclosure_Agreement
- Self-assess your company using Candidate Screening Tool (see the User Guide for detailed instructions) and discuss with the McGovern Center staff
- Fill out McGovern Center Application Form and submit with the following supporting document
- Company business plan
- Company incubation plan (see Incubation Plan Template)
- Company incorporation documents
- Copy of principal technology license
- McGovern Center staff reviews the application and documents, conducts management team interviews and works with the prospective client to refine the package
- Complete the following documents to finalize the application package
- Pre-Operational Safety, Health & Environmental Review Form (POSHER) (see the POSHER User Guide) – only required for clients using lab space
- McGovern Center Space License Agreement Company incubation plan will be part of the appendix for mutual agreement
- Equity Investment Agreement– only required for non-Cornell companies
- The Advisory Council reviews the application and votes on a decision
If you have difficulties access these documents or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to Contact US.